- Château Greysac Médoc 2016 Press 89 WE Dec19
- Château Greysac Médoc 2010 Press 89 WE Mar13
- Château Greysac Médoc 2010 Press 90 JS Mar13
- Château Greysac Médoc 2012 Press 90 Slvr DEC 2015
- Château Greysac Médoc 2014 Press 89 VIN Feb17
- Château Greysac Médoc 2014 Press 90 JS Feb17
- Château Greysac Médoc 2014 Press 91 WE Apr17
- Château Greysac Médoc 2015 Press 89 JS FEb18
- Château Greysac Médoc 2015 Press 91 WA Oct17
- Château Greysac Médoc 2015 Press 91 WE Apr16
- Château Greysac Médoc 2016 Press 89 DEC Apr17
- Château Greysac Médoc 2016 Press 90 JS Feb19
- Château Greysac Médoc 2017 Press 89-91 VIN May18
- Château Greysac Médoc 2015 Press 91 WE Dec19
CHÂTEAU GREYSAC MÉDOC CRU BOURGEOIS
65% Merlot, 29% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot
Jean Luc Marteau
Acquired from the Old Town Company, Domaine Rollan de By, a Château Greysac, located in the Médoc hamlet of Begadan, north of St. Estephe, was built in the 1700’s. For many years, the property belonged to the late Baron Francois de Gunzburg. In 1975, the property was sold to the Agnelli family, which transformed the estate and its winemaking capabilities significantly. Château Greysac was purchased by Jean Guyon, owner of Domaine Rollan de By, in 2012, joining their exciting portfolio of Bordeaux wines.
Today, the chateau’s characteristic style is one of great aromatic finesse, combined with precise, sumptuous fruit flavors that develop in elegance and complexity over time.
The vineyard sits on 150 acres of a clay and limestone matrix with vines averaging 20 years old. Pre-fermentation maceration lasts two days and cuvaison for 4–5 weeks after alcoholic fermentation in thermo regulated stainless steel and cement tanks. Malolactic fermentation is in oak.TASTING NOTES
Deep ruby garnet with red berry flavors combined with notes of spice and bell pepper in the background. Pairs with all meats, poultry, wild mushrooms and strong cheeses.